- Are you are a skilled worker?
- Do you crave a better lifestyle, quality healthcare and education?
- Are you willing to leave the borders of Africa or Asia and move into a clime that promotes equality, security and freedom?
A land of boundless opportunities, the abundance Canadians relishes in, most countries lack, with a stable democracy and global ties, Canada remains a global destination
Beautiful landscapes and wonderful weather is another reason most immigrants prefer Canada. Often described as the “Ice Hockey Paradise” by an enthusiast.
Canada has a flexible immigration program chiefly among them is the “Federal Skilled Worker Program” which in my opinion is a lure for recruiting the best and brightest minds under Express Entry which attributes points to candidates in the pool based on
- Language proficiency (Speaking, Listening, Writing and Reading skills will be determined too)
- Work Experience
- Existing job offer from a Canadian employer and
This program offers permanent residency to successful applicants, with this program the skilled immigrants through their diverse expertise can contribute positively to the economy, this is a win-win situation.
To qualify for the “Federal Skilled Worker Program” applicants must update and submit their profile to Express Entry pool where applicants profile will be ranked based on accumulated points.
Highest ranked profiles will be selected and “Invitation To Apply” (ITA) for permanent residency will be sent to the successful applicants as a skilled immigrant.
Yearly young enterprising Africans seek escape from the harsh and inhumane living conditions prevalent in Africa, though blessed with enough natural resources.
Most naive applicants often fall victims to the antics of fraudsters posing as immigration experts or agents, masking their deceit through delay or clever misrepresentation of facts.
Although Canadian immigration policy is flexible and can be done without help, it is advisable to consult professionals to assist in interpreting some legal terms you may have little understanding of.
The diversity in multicultural Canada attracts thousands of African Immigrants yearly, juxtaposing African enterprising and relatively endearing spirits, culminating a harmonious society. The testament of low crime rates, less xenophobic attacks and racial discrimination is an endearing feat to African immigrants in Canada.
With increasing labour shortage in Canada, this is an apt opportunity to start your immigration application, if you
- have at least one year paid full time of thirty hours a week
- have an educational or occupational qualification equivalent to Canadian requirement
- language proficiency in either English or French
- have no prior criminal conviction and
- proficient in any of the following eligible occupations.
Please note that the eligible occupations under the Federal Skilled Worker Program are divided into classifications
- Skill Type O (management occupations)
- Skill level A (Professional occupations) and
- Skill Level B (technical occupations and skilled trade)
only occupations that correspond to Skill Type 0, Skill Level A, and Skill Level B are listed, as these are the occupation classifications required.
Follow this link to view the complete list of eligible occupations under the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
So many benefits abound as a permanent resident in Canada, aside from bringing rich African heritage to Canada, the joy of living in a sane clime is inexhaustible, a desire most Africans crave for.